Old July 29th 09, 08:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Looking for small bit senior dry cat food.

On Jul 28, 12:39*pm, kraut3852 wrote:
I have an 19 / 20 year old kitty named "Kitty" that over the years has
lost most of her teeth. *A lot of them were gone when I took her in at
4 / 5 years old with just the roots left.

Thing is that she likes her dry food but the ones I tryed for senior
or adult cats have pieces so large that she has trouble eating it. *I
have started giving her dry kitten kitten food which is small pieces
in addition to her canned senior food.

Does anyone know of a senior or adult dry food that has small size
pieces like the dry kitten food comes in. *I do not need advice on the
canned because I found the senior type she likes. *I just beed help
finding a small piece dry for her.

TIA

When I had a senior cat, I had really good results with Royal Canin
indoor mature. The kibbles are small, and a tad softer. And the
glucosamine and vitamins helped to get him moving better. He took the
stairs faster and trotted again.

Recently, I got a cat who arrived eating a cheap brand of food, but it
was really small kibbles. She didn't seem to like anything I wanted to
serve. So, I went to the store and felt all the bags of Royal Canin
and found the smallest kibble I could find, and she loves it. I don't
have the bag handy, but it was something about hair and skin I
believe.