Old September 12th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

Kajikit wrote:

He does unroll some toilet paper, but he probably does
that because he's seen his human(s) do it after using the toilet. He
doesn't seem to have any idea what it's for.

He's just trying to 'bury' and when he hits the roll it unrolls... our
girls did the same thing (only they dragged the paper down into their
litterbox.)

Oh, I didn't think of that! Did you notice that he was scratching on
the toilet seat with that "burying" motion? I guess since that didn't
do an adequate job of covering up the poop, he then moved on to the
toilet paper, which you have to admit, did a fine job of burying. I
thought he was unrolling the paper because he'd seen humans do that
after using the toilet.

Joyce

--
If we discovered we only had five minutes left to say all that we
wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people