Old July 15th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A Pawty Inbitashun!

Pit2.nya arrives wearing a red chiffon spaghetti strapped dress,
red an blak feffer boa, and her speshkul deep red pendint stone
nekkelaze.

Hihihi gurlz! I brot sum Micekreem an Mousesikulz wiff dry ice tu
keep efurryting kowld. Laytur yu kin melt da dry ice inna pool and go
swimmink in dry water wiffow gettin wet. Nez Pas?

Haz ennykittee seen SunDance yet?
--
Pit.nya

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee
Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles
(datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf
reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks
prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the