Old July 15th 11, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default A Pawty Inbitashun!

Lizza stands near by and ooks a bit lost. O T passes and notices
Lizzies look. Kom on girlcat, we iz gonna go cee Harri and herselfz
will fine u an outfitz. Lizzie follows him into the porter.

OT, dis sounds like fun!

Lizzie, you'z kinda skinny, so my fluffy-girl clothes won't fit you furry
well. Let's port over to Sundance and Pi2nya's booteek.

[The 3 kitties pop out of the 'porter in the boutique.]

It sounds like most of da girlcats is goin wif red, so let's stick wif dat
fur now. Here, dis little dress looks purrfect! It's bright red, and
kinda tight, and all lacy. An it's not too long. And all dat lace ought
to let plenty of air in so you don't get too hot. It ought to drive da
boycats crazy!

And I like dis red an silver short dress. WHat do you fink, OT?

Harri