Old November 23rd 04, 11:16 PM
soft

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:08:25 -0500, "Cathy Friedmann"
wrote:

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
Francis, my approx. 4 month old kitten who was handed to me at 4 weeks
is the sweetest cuddliest little guy (when he's not dashing around
grabbing ankles and trying to bite), but he does not knead. Sometimes I
see him curling his feet in pleasure, but that's it.

Can anyone speculate (reasonably) why?

Priscilla

Nope; I wondered the same about Demelza, & she never told me why she didn't
knead when younger. She now does, but she didn't start to do it till she
was a few years old.

Cathy

same here with Lancelot. He did not knead until he was about 10 months
old. His favorite thing to knead is the pillows.

Karryl

http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/soft63389/index.htm