Old January 19th 05, 07:20 PM
Sherry

My 3 cats are just fine with the store bought brands and don't seem to like
what some here would call the Premium Brands. I think a lot of what the cat
will eat depends on the cat. Some cats do very well on what some here call
the lower quality foods while others do fine on the more premium type foods.
I have tried a couple of times to switch to the higher end foods and my cats
won't eat it. I feed my cats Special Kitty from Walmart and they are doing
just fine.

--

You're just so wrong about that, but you'll never listen. Of course they like
Special Kitty better. It's probably full of fat and sodium. Kids like

Sherry