Old February 14th 05, 05:27 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-14, Mary penned:

Once I really thought about his question, it ****ed me off. What cat lover
thinks that way? If you are unfortunate enough to have to cross that bridge,
that is bad enough.

If you're claiming that you've never, ever thought about how much you could
spend on a pet before it got to be too much, I say you're a liar. In fact,
your previous post about mortgaging your house, etc. to pay for the cats'
health shows that you *have* thought about it.

It's a scary question, but I'm sure that all of us have wondered at one time
or another how much we could really afford to spend to keep our loved ones
alive. That's one of the reasons so many folks talk about either having pet
insurance or keeping a separate account just for pet emergencies.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch