Old May 18th 04, 08:05 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 May 2004 14:41:47 -0400, Julie Snowshoe
yodeled:

Marina wrote:

Went to the pet store for some cat food. While I was waiting to pay, I
spotted a package hanging on the wall, Peered a little closer. It said
"Adjustable harness and lead for iguana". A pretty bright red harness,
wrapped around the picture of an iguana. I didn't know they made them.
Special for iguanas and all. And it wasn't just one iguana harness, there
were lots of them. They were obviously expecting it to be a hit product. In
Finland. shakes head

lol! I want to see someone put the harness on their iguana. We had an
iguana years ago when we lived in an apartment that didn't allow furred
animals. They allowed fish and birds. We argued our way into an iguana.
I suspect the apartment managers didn't think the iguana would live
long. We named him Griggs and he grew to be about 4' long tip to tip.
He had a very strong tail and if he didn't want to do something he let
you know. We had to take him to the vet once and the only vet we could
find was about 20 miles away. We put him in the car and he immediately
ran to the back window and sat on the back of the seat basking in the
sun.

How, um, well, cute.

Theresa