Old January 19th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:31:33 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

What an eggscellant idear!
Cinder

[The 'porter twinkles at Beauty and Cinder's home and a large, grey
Chartreux in a dark suit steps out. He takes a wallet out of his
inside pocket, strides up to the human and shows the human his badge
and ID]

Miaou! I eez zee Inspektor Jacques Chat-Clouseau of zee
Gendarmerie-Feline de la France, and am heer on official biznez!

Eet seems zat yew haff been a mean-mean hooman! Yur kitties tellz me
dat you starves zem, and zat you did not preeviously allow zem to come
on Community 'venturez!

Do I haff to arrest you and send you to zee Devil's Island to correkt
zees unakseptable behafior?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques