Old July 18th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default cat magnet for fridge

On Jul 18, 8:47*am, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:41*am, (Michael Lane) wrote: wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the *truth'
Michael Lane
n *Flatrock, Tennessee

How true; and I got a pack of relatives here who are severly allergic
to cat dander; I think I'd get a bigger
reception when I land at their places if I had leprosy! One has even
(once) done the TSA number on me and
(no, not the groping) whisked me all over with her suiction tube
extension of vacuum cleaner. I do shower
and wear freshly laundered clothes without touching Snaggly but (sigh)
like bedbugs so in headlines these
days (thank the Lord I don't have *that* problem).....cat dander
travels...with you.
My fave fridge magnet is a little cat that says, "I quit smoking" have
had that since early '84.

Cat dander *does* travel with you. When I quit my job, my successor
was highly allergic to cats. They had to replace my desk chair, even
though there was no visible cat hair on it, her allergies reacted to
it.

Sherry