Old November 25th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default I weely, weely wuff Jack!

On Nov 23, 11:24*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Effur since me came tu myne wuntruhome, I has been aksepted by Jack.
He curled up n washed myne eers wen I wus fwitened n * he cuddled me.
He wet me eet his dinner wen I wus hungwee. Atta momunt, he is curled
up wiff me n purrin in myne eer. I jist wanna say dis.....I wuff him.
Harry, whu wuffs Jack .

aw dat iz so gud tu heer. *ai luffs PookyKat tew, *hym wikes tu tusul lotz,
n cuddle wif meh tu.
weh luffs owr bruthurs sew mutch, dunt weh?
Fank yu bof sew mutch *fur bein mai gud mancat furendz .

Mosey

Hihi Mosey! Yuse ower gud furrend tu! If we getsa tyme atta winkin, we
shood haff a wosh in!
Harry