Old February 19th 15, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default i got allocated a Macmillan nurse

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/HowWeCan...rMtA od-lcAxQ

so I guess it might be bad news eh?

If you get a Macmillan nurse, it's probably serious.

I've checked online and these nurses are increasingly supporting people
who have non-cancer ailments. Who has told you you've been allocated one?

My respiratory consultant. I had something found on my lung when I had CT
scans a year ago when I fell down the stairs and got to see him.

However, I think you need to ask your Doctor why you've been allocated a
macmillan nurse. As no one up until now has mentioned even a vague
possibility of cancer this would be a very nasty way to tell you, now
wouldn't it?

I know why. I had ovarian ca in 2005 and 10 years later is about the time
it might pop up again somewhere else.
He says not to worry too much as it's likely to be benign and even if it
isn't I'm likely to outlive it.
Don't trust them too much, as I was told I would die in 2005, I made
arrangements for my cat..

Have you contacted your doctor today? If not, try to do it tomorrow.

No.

Purrs and prayers that you're jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Unlikely.

You don't get a Macmillan nurse unless it's quite serious. They are cancer
nurses who allow you to die in a good way.
No intention of dying yet.