Old February 19th 15, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default i got allocated a Macmillan nurse

On 2/17/2015 8:52 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/HowWeCan...rMtA od-lcAxQ

so I guess it might be bad news eh?

If you get a Macmillan nurse, it's probably serious.

~~~~~~~
Perhaps it is just good care because you also have physical problems
stemming from your fall. At least, that is what I hope it is. If it
were me, I think I would ask my doctor. Otherwise, I would worry about it.

MaryL

She has me killfiled so she won't see this. I would certainly ask why
I'd been assigned such a nurse. If I don't understand something I
question the doctor. So many people seem to be afraid to question
doctors. I have no idea why.

Jill