Old February 20th 15, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default i got allocated a Macmillan nurse

jmcquown wrote:

She has me killfiled so she won't see this. I would certainly ask why
I'd been assigned such a nurse. If I don't understand something I
question the doctor. So many people seem to be afraid to question
doctors. I have no idea why.

Jill

I not only question, but ARGUE with him/her when I don't agree! It's MY
body, and MY life, so I won't take any medication unless I know what it
is supposed to do, what the side-effects can be, and what will happen if
I DON'T take it. Americans have become a nation of pill-takers as it is
- one of the more frightening effects being teen-age "pharm parties"
with the sometimes fatal results. (When I was a teen-ager, the family
medicine cabinet would only have yielded aspirin, Exlax, Milk of
Magnesia, Pepto Bismol, and maybe cod liver oil - nothing half-way
tempting, and we KNEW the effects of all of them.)