Old September 18th 04, 06:57 AM
Takayuki

Marina wrote:

So, gathering all my courage, I jumped up on the bed. I sniffed around a
bit, saw the hoomin's head on something they call a pillow -- which I
now know is the most excellent cat bed there can be -- and was just
going to lay down at the other end of the bed, when suddenly something
moved under the covers. A bed mouse! No, several bed mice!

What a cute tale! Frank has lived such a long and exciting life that
these chronicles could have dozens of volumes. Frank's early
experiments remind me of Berfert and his pranks.