Old June 16th 04, 11:00 PM
David Stevenson

CatNipped wrote
David Stevenson wrote in message

Not usually more than 18 years .....

David - Hello!! It's been ages since I've heard from you, but just
the other day I was doing a search on the web on my name (I know - how
narcissistic!) and came across the "Prissy" stories I wrote that you
posted on your web site. It's nice to know you're still active in cat
newsgroups, it's like meeting an old friend after years and years
(what was the last time we had a discussion, 1998??).

Good news, Bandit is still well and as mean as ever - she's 14 now!

Anyway, good to hear from you!

Nice to hear. Yes, all my old stories have stayed there, while many
new ones have been added.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome