Old March 9th 04, 12:53 PM
Wendy

"Aimee S" wrote in message

Hi,

I have 3 soon to be 8 week old kittens, I've had them since they were 3
and a half weeks, dropper fed them worried over them and now have to
find homes for them. They are sooo sweet, but I already have to many
cat's in the house. It's breaking my heart to have to give them up, any
thought's??
I want so bad for them to have the very best homes, how can I be sure?

Thanks for any help with this,

Aimee

I can relate. We bottle fed 4 last fall. We adopted one of them to a friend
down the street, kept one, and the other two were adopted through a local
rescue group that works out of PetSmart. We didn't leave them at PetSmart
but took them up on Saturday when they have adoptions and let the rescue
group screen the potential adopters. They ended up being adopted together so
I felt pretty good about that.

It was hard to let any of them go.