Old January 31st 08, 03:02 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
dgk

Default KITTY LITTER DUST!

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:29:05 -0500, DanS
wrote:

In article , Bob
wrote:

I use this one. It claims to be 99% dust free and I find the claim to be
true.

I may have to try this because the Scoop Away I currently use is WAY
too dusty.

Thanks!

Oh, Scoop Away SUCKS. Big time. I don't know if they changed the
formula or something but I told my SO the other day to remind me NEVER
to get Scoop Away again. I use Tidy Cat and Arm and Hammer and some
other brands carried by Target, but Scoop Away should come with a free
air cleaner.