Old September 1st 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default spot the cat

On 9/1/2011 4:30 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

It took me about 45 seconds, but I *do* need new glasses! ;

S/he really does have good camouflage for her/his environment.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/