Old September 2nd 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

Default spot the cat

CatNipped wrote:
On 9/1/2011 4:30 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT THE CAT

So obvious once you find it . so frustrating when you can't!!!

The answer is at

http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html

I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/goofy/findgoof.jpg

It took me about 45 seconds, but I *do* need new glasses! ;

S/he really does have good camouflage for her/his environment.

That too, but the photo is low quality. If it was on focus, the kitty would
be much easier to spot. Notice how smudged its facial features are, and that's
what makes it difficult to distinguish. OTOH, this is how its potential prey -
rabbits and mice and such would see it, since they have poor eyesight - and the
kitty's camouflage is up to the task.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*