Old April 7th 16, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 2016-04-06 8:11 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

My computer is on a battered wooden desk with drawers. Years ago, when I
first found this piece of furniture left behind in a house I rented,
Mandy (RB), like many cat, liked sitting on the keyboard, so I kept the
top drawer on the left open as an alternate perch. Of course, I put a
small pillow in it to make it more comfortable. Cinnamon doesn't like it
much, but I still have the habit of leaving it ready for her.

--
Cheryl

---