Old February 22nd 05, 03:55 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

TheOne&Only wrote:
Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true,
all I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked
belive is not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who

FYI, it's spelled BELIEVE, rhymes with RELIEVE. Invest in a dictionary.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ieve&x=14&y=12

Unless, you are mispronouncing it as well, saying it so that it rhymes with
bee hive, but that would have a whole different meaning ...
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...live&x=14&y=12

sheesh

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at