Old February 22nd 05, 04:59 PM
CatNipped

"TheOne&Only" wrote in message
ups.com...
Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true, all
I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked belive is
not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who wrote any of
those post, I know I am not the one who charged up the company card, I
also know that I have no phone or internet at home by choice, so It was
not untill yesterday that I knew anything of this according to My boss
Phillip he has gotten calls her since Thursday and also messages left
over the weekend. Of course if you would like to check them access
Henrico county courts, in 2 -3 days her arrest should be posted there.

Oh, if she has been arrested then perhaps your employer, or the police,
would like copies of all the emails that she sent me from your employer's
email perpetrating this fraud. I'm sure evidence of this would be
appreciated. Shall I send it now? Should I send it to your employer (whose
correct email I have even though it hasn't been changed on the web site), or
should I send it to the county sheriff's office?

Hugs,

CatNipped