Old January 4th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Timmie's Mommy

Default Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

unclefred wrote:
Hi Kitties,
We are looking for a TED in Ottawa, Ontario, Catnada (or nearby) that is
cat friendly and never declaws. Duz enny kitty know of one? You may reply
by email or here on our group.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Wen da meowmie livved in Ottawa a millyun yeers ago, she usta take Bert
(RB) and Annymo(RB) to da Alta Vista Animal Clinic on Bank St near
Walkley Rd. Dat wuz a looooooooooong time ago, but her sed dat da TEDs
dere wuz furry good. (as if a TED cood be furry good)

Momnote- I lived in Ottawa in the 80s, and was blessed with two kittens
that were part wildcat of some sort. I used the Alta Vista Animal
Clinic, and found them to have a very caring, good staff. I'm sure
some, if not all of them have changed by now, but if the clinic is
still there, I'd try them out. I can't say what their declaw policies
are/were, because I don't believe in it myself, so never asked. For
what it's worth, I've lived all across Catnada, and all of the vets
I've encountered are strongly against declawing.

Timmie anna Meowmie