Old October 28th 03, 01:26 PM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
As much as I love a good firework display, it is now getting ridiculous

over
here in Old Blighty. November 5th is our traditional fireworks' night (Guy
Fawkes'Night) but over the last few years the number of days each side

where
fireworks are being set off seems to be ever extending. Three nights on

the
trot now I've heard fireworks exploding and I have no reason to think it's

not
going to extend as far past Nov 5th. AAAGGHHH! Animals are frightened of

these
things!

It used to be like that here around New Year's, but then the powers that be
passed a lawsaying fireworks can only be sold on certain days of the year,
or by special permission, and it has been a little more quiet since.

And the really nasty news report yesterday
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_832832.html?menu=news

"Hamster 'attached to firework and blown up'

That is incredibly obnoxious. I hope the teens get caught and have fireworks
strapped to their crotches and set off.

--
Marina