Old January 14th 05, 05:54 PM
Jo Firey

"Karen" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

I did a totally irresponsible thing (given my finances). Ordered the new

CD
off Amazon for John... well, I'll keep it but bring it along on our art

show
trips I got it for $11.08 or something like that. Not bad and her

voice
is fantastic.

Jill

It's really wierd but usually I have the most terrible time NOT spending
money when I most need to NOT spend money. It's like a physical reaction
even. If I think I am running short, it's like I suddenly HAVE to buy
something. Very strange.

I hate to shop, but I have the same reaction to being broke. Like I can
prove something to myself by buying something.

Jo