Old April 2nd 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sorry, Kids, but I'm back

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Just got home from Raleigh a bit ago. We had a great time, though we had to
change hotels because the Red Roof Inn was full up. So we ended up at the
Econo Lodge off of Capital Blvd and Appliance Road. It was a nice place and
we were able to find everything we wanted to see and/or needed. The museums
were awesome, especially the Natural History Museum. Jim didn't like the
State History museum, he felt it was cold and impersonal. I agree with him
up to a point, but the last time we were there, the exhibits were much more
personal and we felt more involvement with them.

Glad you had a good time.

I haven't seen Huey yet,

If you haven't seen him by now - perhaps you should look for him? Maybe
he got outside?

rrb