Old August 9th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Toni

Default Baking soda toxic?

"Mike S." wrote in message
When I last took in one of my cat's the veterinarian suggested that I
try one of the products that goes in the cat's water. The cat's teeth
need a professional cleaning but the cat is in no condition to have
dental surgery at this time. So for now, we are trying at home care.

This product is getting some fairly decent reviews from some of our grooming
shop clients. I check out a dog/cats teeth every time I work on them and
have actually noticed an improvement in several.

http://www.lebalab.com/

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm