Old July 28th 03, 09:31 PM
Karen Chuplis

"LJH" wrote in message
Thanks Karen. I must admit, I hadn't thought of that, assuming a cat would
find the journey too traumatic. He does tend to howl pathetically a bit

in
the car, but the longest journey was about 20 mins to the vet, so he'd
perhaps settle down after a while, but would he be better with me in a
strange environment or at home alone?

If you can acquaint him with travel not ending at the vets, it probably
would not be traumatic at all. It sounds like you go to your parents often
(and if I lived that close I would too!). He just needs some rides that end
up at *good* places.

Karen