Old July 6th 05, 07:12 PM
Christina Websell

"Mary" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:16:08 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

about the filthy,
threatening email I'm getting from an anonymous re-mailer. And I'm

talking
physically threatening, not just stop posting on the group type

threatening.

Have you reported it to the police?

That really doesn't bother me either - after all, we live in the

gun-toting
capital of the *world*. [Just two weeks ago a guy shot and killed a

man who
was trying to steal his tow truck. The thief didn't have a gun, but

the guy
claimed he made a "threatening move" towards him. The guy was not
even
indicted!]

You must live in Florida...

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

She lives in Texas. It's legal there to use deadly force to protect
your property. That's why he wasn't indicted. The account I read in the
paper said the guys were leaving with his stolen car, in a stolen tow
truck. The owner just opened fire and blew six rounds into the cab of
the truck, hitting one guy in the head. Mindboggling.

It is also true that in Texas a man accused of murder got off using the
defense that the victime "needed killing."

What?? How so?
Only asking because I'm amazed.

Tweed