Old July 6th 05, 07:14 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Mary" wrote in message

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
news
"Mary" wrote in message

"-L." wrote yourself.

snipped a bunch of yammering

Lyn, even I am beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

And I am embarrassed for you. So there. I feel *SO BAD* for Dan, and
anyone else who just wanted to help and stay anonymous. And how in

God's
name do you know if Dan is out of town or typing from a lap top in
"I'mhidingfromMary, USA"? And how do you know for sure if Conan is in a
cage, a boat, a bowl, or a plane?

The point is... the cat is NOT going to be euthanized!!!!!!!

This has become an *addiction* to you, Mary. It's not healthy. It's

making
you look foolish, along w/others who _won't_ let this go. I just know

that
Conan will be in a nice home, if he isn't already. Why? Because I have
faith. I believe Conan's horrible stuff is behind him now.

I am gonna trust in my heart that Conan is fine. Why? Because that cat

is
the MOST popular cat there is right now!!! So, LET IT GO and let God,

or
whatever it is you believe in to take care of Conan kitty!!!

--

I have to wonder why you are bringing things up in this group that
belong in the other group? I have agreed not to do that, in order to

ROFL...

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau