Old January 9th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da trip to da Mountains

O T looks at the group. U iz rite, himselfz fixez da bestis fudz. I guez we
kin figure da bearz here are all frienliee. When us finkz of it HRH Cleo
wuden low dem here iffin dey wuzen.

He turns to Harri, Iz we done here or iz we gonna endz up haffink a
gatherink, seems oftherz keep riving. Di iz da perfek plaze for a winkink.
I kant wait untilz da spring timez komez to da mountain, it will be bootiful
and Piglet will luff it so muchz.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On 9 Jan 2009 15:58:42 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

Fangu! I was jus tryin to be friendly soz dat I wouldn't become bear
food.

Mr. Bear? Do you know what kind of fudz da strange cats eat?

Ranger

The few times I've seen them they went straight to the main house and
stayed there for a while. They always appeared after sunset and left
before sunrise. Since they were in the house for a while I'm sure that
Chef prepared some food for them. You might want to ask him. He feeds
*everybody* that comes around here!

BigPaws the Bear

iffin its cleopatras chef da strange cats is well fed with gudgud
fudz!
sekritary of fudz beauty rushes into the house to eet fudz.