Old January 9th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Da trip to da Mountains

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:31:07 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T looks at the group. U iz rite, himselfz fixez da bestis fudz. I
guez we kin figure da bearz here are all frienliee. When us finkz of it
HRH Cleo wuden low dem here iffin dey wuzen.

He turns to Harri, Iz we done here or iz we gonna endz up haffink a
gatherink, seems oftherz keep riving. Di iz da perfek plaze for a
winkink. I kant wait untilz da spring timez komez to da mountain, it
will be bootiful and Piglet will luff it so muchz.

Well, I fink I haz seen all da stuff I wanted to see. We could go back to
da midwest, or we could hang out here, or whatever else you might want to
do. I'z purrty flexible in mine plans.

Harri