Old January 9th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Da trip to da Mountains

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:43:04 -0600, Granby wrote:

Effen dough diz iz wonnerful, we shud go bak and chek on Tabitha, if her
iz home yetz. Our neibot lost hiz kitty and him putted fudz in da
bazement and sprinkled white powder roun da fudz and him saw dat da
kitty waz sneakink fudz so him putted a trap down dere. Da kitty musta
been hidink in da rafterz in da daytime.

Dat was a sneaky kitty an a smart hoomin!

Yes, let'z do dat. Paw lefted a full dish of kitty fudz in da garage dis
morning, so let's go see if it's still full.

Harri