Old January 9th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Da trip to da Mountains

"Harri Roadcat"

What himself figgered waz dat da kitty waz eatink jus enuf to haff fudz
anna not getid full. O T wishing it would be tht easy to get Tabitha
back.

Yeah, me too. But when Paw an Meowmie leaved dishes of kitty food in
parts of da howse dat we couldn't get to, none of da food getted eated.
So dey figger dat Tabifa Fluffybutt is outside somewheres. Deys putted up
lots an lots of posters, and been talkin to neighbors, and gots da food
dishes and traps outside.

Gudgud...I hope dat wurkz.

I'm purrty confident dat Tabifa will find her way either back to da howse
or into a trap. We just has to be patient and not gif up.

Harri

Yup, datz wat wee gots tew dew.
Mosey
--still purring for Tabitha tew come hoam sayfe