Old January 11th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Da trip to da Mountains

This is a fun place to climb but you need to be careful in the rocks,
little one. It is said that there are caves that are accessable only from
within the openings under these rocks, caves believed to be home to
mystical creatures. Every once in a while strange cats speaking with
Celtic accents are seen around here, and they are always seen arriving
from and departing through these very rocks.

Ranger, you waznt a part of da Community yet, but back before I got
winked to the bootiful Lilith Tiger an me was best buds an hanged around
a lot togeffur. When we was gettin ready to get winked to Lilth an
Anais, Tiger an me decided dat we needed special silver collar pendants
fur ourz bootiful winks. We ended up going to Eye-ur-land to get dem,
and we encountered some of doze mystical Celtic kitties.

Dey is furry powerful magical kitties. You deffinitely don't want to
make dem mad! But dey is also furry just kitties, so as long as you
don't do nufing wrong to make dem mad you will be safe.

I don't fink dat either Tiger or I ever posted da story about how we
getted our winks' special pendants, but it was a scary experience!

Sammy