Old April 19th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Dis is silli Meomie!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:48:52 -0700, rafflescat wrote:

Meomie gotted a new fone, wiff a gud camera. Now dis fone isnt speshal,
dis fone is simpul (hasta be fur Meomie)and it has a video funkshun, n
dis Mornin Meomie desided dat she wood make a movie starrin me. I dont
fink so!

My humans like to take photos of us. We don't like that much. The way I
handle it is to get as close to the human as I can. I figure if they're
going to take a picture it might as well be a closeup.

The way it usually goes is: I'll be sitting or relaxing someplace
comfortable, then a human will come into the room with a camera. They'll
take a couple of minutes finding exactly the right spot to get them the
shot they want, composed the way they want. Then before they can press
the shutter release I get up and walk right over to them and meow at
their feet. That usually gets them to give up for the time being.

Amelia