Old April 20th 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Dis is silli Meomie!

On Apr 19, 10:52*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:48:52 -0700, rafflescat wrote:
Meomie gotted a new fone, wiff a gud camera. Now dis fone isnt speshal,
dis fone is simpul (hasta be fur Meomie)and it has a video funkshun, n
dis Mornin Meomie desided dat she wood make a movie starrin me. I dont
fink so!

My humans like to take photos of us. We don't like that much. The way I
handle it is to get as close to the human as I can. I figure if they're
going to take a picture it might as well be a closeup.

The way it usually goes is: I'll be sitting or relaxing someplace
comfortable, then a human will come into the room with a camera. They'll
take a couple of minutes finding exactly the right spot to get them the
shot they want, composed the way they want. Then before they can press
the shutter release I get up and walk right over to them and meow at
their feet. That usually gets them to give up for the time being.

Amelia

Hehe den if awl dey get is a pink/blak/gray/bwown nose it's dare own
foltt! I wike dat!
Jack, fazinated