Old October 5th 14, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:19:34 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
I've been having a tad bit of trouble with Bobcat's
"computer" -- or rather Bobcat has been having a tad bit of
trouble with Bobcat's computer. I just looked on my calendar and
noticed that the Full Moon will be on Oct. 8th. Have there been
any plans made for the Jellicle Ball?!? If so could somecat post
some pee-mail.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I will
step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?
--a place to hav da ball
--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary
--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed tabulclofz
and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs
--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite
Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez
dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da
In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an we
wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca
Apzolootlee, Bekky!
Da BooTeek iz opin! Maybe uh Pioneer theme? Du we even have
themes?

P2nya