Old December 31st 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Lids for Fancy Feast

On Dec 31, 1:08*pm, wrote:
On Dec 30, 2:48*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

We aren't required to do it, but we do have recycle. *I recycle a lot of my
items but can't claim that I do it with everything that is eligible.

Our council "encourages" recyling- yeah right!

The hand out pink rubbish bags for mixed recycling. *Now especially
over the festive season when we have guests and let's be honest we
have loads of *empty beer cans and bottles all good for recyling but
they never deliver the bags to any sort of schedule and this year they
haven't sent them out at all. *In fact I haven't seen any since
September. *And even when they do and you put them out collections are
not regular last year they finally collected our recycling at the end
of January! *And we don't have a large front garden to store them in
so what with the refular rubbish it got pretty messy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Frurballs

Oh my, it sure isn't like that here. Everybody has 2 plastic bins:
black for paper and cardboard; blue for cans, glass, plastics and
aluminum. You can use more than one bin if you have lots to recycle.
They pick up one bin one week, the other the next week and it sure
helps our overloaded landfills.
Bobble