Old July 24th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MaryL

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i totally agree with you, but i always write in rpcc first... and i have
great issues with this particular troll, who hates catspeak but continues
to post in rpcc, so i apologize if it bothers you, i like catspeak but
within the context of rpcc... again sorry but anytime you see posts from
this troll you really might want to skip my messages... thanks for being so
polite about it... i just love your posts, Lee
"MaryL"

Thanks, Lee. I appreciate that (and agree about the troll). I just find
catspeak difficult and awkward to read, so I usually skip over it.

MaryL