Old January 1st 08, 11:22 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Baldoni[_6_]

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

Matthew laid this down on his screen :
Are you using cheap litter if so upgrade

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always something
you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that has settled
over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be done to eliminate
this most annoying problem. And before you even think of it, I ALREADY OWN
A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

-- Dennis

I keep telling friend it would make more sense for her to use a
different type of litter. She lives in an apartment with refuse
collect once every 2 weeks.

--
Count Baldoni