Old August 25th 03, 04:06 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:57:17 GMT, wrote:

Over the past two weeks, I've fostered a wonderful cat named Louise.
She's a year or so old, black and white tuxedo, with short, neat,
satin-smooth fur - and she's the sweetest kitty I've met in a long time.

SNIP FOR LENGTH

Congratulations on finding Louise a home. Purrs going out that this
will work and become her onetruehome. Of course around here there's a
special feeling for black and white tuxcedo girls, seeing as how Sam
and Little Bit fit that description

Anyway, I came home today with two black kittens from the mobile - their
regular fosterer never showed up to pick them up! They're shy and skittish,
but cute. I think they'll come out of their shells soon - I was playing
with them today, and they were pretty responsive. But as soon as I tried
to touch them, they ran away. So this time I have some socializing work to
do!

Joyce & the revolving cat menagerie

Sounds like the two black kitties have found a new foster home. Good
luck with them, and hope they also find that onetruehome