Old July 25th 16, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Spicey is free

"Takayuki" wrote in message
As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
unburdened.

"I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
with sobs.

"Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
matters anymore because..."

And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
What took you so long!"

Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.