Old October 12th 03, 07:50 PM

In article ,
pam (Mary) wrote:

Then it occurred to me that I could consider this a "donation" and
just use it at my old feeding station. I could sweep it up every day
and really save substantial money. Of course, that wouldn't be very
honest, now would it?

Hmm, if you take it, she will think kitties are eating it and feel
good and bring more. You will then be giving it to kitties who will
be eating it in a safer place. You will feel good. I'd do it. It's
not like you're taking it and eating it yourself ;-)

I really did consider this. What a great way to reduce my costs, I
thought. But it just doesn't seem kosher, so I'm not going to.

Ecch. She's feeding the Friskies stuff. I think the Friskies I was
feeding must have been bad somehow, because the ferals aren't making
such a mess of it in this other feeding place.

Anyway, I caught two more kittens last night after the tuna fish
mystery. But I was too late. They are *very* feral, extremely
aggressive and fearful, so socializing them probably won't be possible.
We have no open foster homes left, anyway. Our only hope is if we can
get them an early appointment for TTVAR. I won't re-release if they are
unaltered. I can't in good conscience do that, so it seems there is
only one other alternative left to me.

I'm taking a break from trapping for the rest of the weekend. 10 years
of this. I need a vacation.