Old September 19th 05, 12:58 AM
Jade Jago

Yes, but generally they end up creating a storm during the hours when you
are really asleep, and you just don't hear them. :0)
Keep at it, all should be routine in 2 weeks. Good luck!
PS: If you can sleep with a radio on, that may help block any cat sounds
that are happening outside, until they get into a routine. They learn quite
quickly what their new boundaries are.
:0)
Jade.

"huzi&shireen" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jade Jago wrote:
Yep, that seems pretty normal... I am not sure why they do it, but the
quickest fix is SHUT THE BEDROOM DOOR!!! Works for us! *lol*
Our pussa loves to sleep next to our ears, purring.... also runs round
like
a maniac jumping on the bed in the middle of the night... not conducive
sleep.
:0)
Jade.

Thanks Jade,

We do try that, but they create a storm outside for the first few
days...we'll have to persist.

Huzi.