Old March 12th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basement cats

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

Sounds like a time for soft paws

You mean those claw-covers you glue onto the natural claws?
I was going to suggest those, but couldn't remember what
they were called. I suppose it depends upon where you live,
but I don't think a basement is a very good environment for
a cat - too dark and too damp. (Unless, of course, there's
a pet flap in one of the windows - but if you don't want
them to be indoor/outdoor, that's no solution either.)