Old May 18th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
James[_5_]

Default The Picky Roadcat

"D Mahoney" wrote in message
We have developed a breakfast routine in our house. The only two players
with unchanging parts are Harri and me. When breakfast time rolls around
I head for the kitchen. When she sees me headed that way Harri dashes in
ahead of me. I pick up the metal bowls and drop them in the sink, pick
up Harri and put her on the counter with appropriate sound effects
("Magical flying kitty, zoom-zoom", etc), then wash and dry the dishes.
I then split two cans of soft food between 4 bowls, give Harri hers on
the counter, but Sam's in a cardboard tray (he's a messy eater), and put
the others on a boot tray on the floor.

My 4 are similar. Rambo gets picked up and put on the counter near the food,
Opie jumps on the island and waits, Felix and Oska head for the laundry room
and sit and wait in front of their place mats. Oska talks continously until
he gets his food.