Old October 16th 16, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=

ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
=20
Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
=20
Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... A=
GAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you =
there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this ye=
ar?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first =
to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.=
=20

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good lo=
oking Gentlecat.=20

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

(Snowball's meowmie puts the finishing touches on his brushing, trims his claws,
and put on his formal black collar with the gold name tag. She goes into the
closet and gets out a carefully wrapped cat-sized top hat. She takes off the
paper and carefully places it on his head. You're ready to go to the ball now
Snowball! And he gives him a pat before he heads off to the secret place where
the teleporter is. He sets the dial for Tucson, the teleporter begins to whirr
and off he goes to pick up Misty.)