Old August 30th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Cat grass - tastier than cobwebs!

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 22:02:52 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves cat grass (barley, rye, and oat grass). So did Persia. I
really should plant some more of it for her. I've got the seeds and the
planter. I'm just lazy about it. I sprinkle ground barley on her food
sometimes and she loves that too.

Persia threw up after eating grass because she always had a very
sensitive stomach. Nothing seems to faze Buffy.

I wonder if it depends on the grass type? The coarse and hardy outside
grass always makes Dot throw up, but she tends to keep down the soft and
tender kitty grass.